5/27/12

Looking for some fun Jewelry? Check out Beady Eye Beth!

I have known Beth for 13 years. Maybe 14.  She is one of the most incredibly fun loving and hysterically funny friends I have. Lady Swan, Or BeadyEyeBeth, as she is calling herself now, is a creative soul as well and has been doing beading since 1995. About 5 years ago she started to work with encrusted seed bead embroidery. She also makes resin designs, polymer clay designs and bottle cap pendants.  

Why am I telling you all of this? As a part of my commitment to Pay It Forward in life, I wanted to introduce you all to her and her work. Some of you already know her. I have several of her necklaces and I wear them regularly. If you are in the area of Sumnerville SC, she sells her things in a booth at Tea Farm Cottage. For those not able to visit there, she sells on line in Etsy and through her site Beady Eyed Beth Stop in and have a look and let her know I sent you by.
Below are some more links to her various online presences:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeadyEyedBeth?feature=mhee 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beady-Eyed-Beth/148226738556450

 

No comments: