4/14/12

Attention Coffee Lovers!

Namaste.

If you know me, you know I am a coffee addict. I start and end my day with it. I am a basic coffee snob, though, liking it straight up black with lots of sugar. Greek style, strong and sweet. Occasionally, I'll treat myself with a little flavored creamer.

I have added a new ad to my blog for Roaste.com. Since I know a lot of my family and friends also enjoy good coffee in any variety, I think you may like this site. You can order your coffee through here, get super varieties and have it delivered to you. No more running out of coffee if you forget to get to the store.

Yes, I will get paid if you click on the link and order from them. So, if you check them out, like them and decide to use them, please use my link to order.

Now, I am off for another cuppa to get me ready for my Saturday chores!

Peace.

No comments: